- 1.2. A cookie is a small text file placed in your computer or mobile device which stores information.
- 1.3. The Company needs the consent of visitors to place cookies in the computer or mobile device used by the visitor to access the Website, except where the cookie is necessary to provide an essential function.
- 1.4. Due to technologies used it may be necessary to load some cookies immediately upon downloading a webpage and it may not be possible for you give your prior consent, however you can delete these cookies at any time.
- a) simplify and speed up the downloading and navigation of the Website - when a visitor accesses the Website, the web browser makes a request to the server holding the Website with information which allows the requested webpage to be delivered to the specific computer or mobile device, this information is saved in a cookie so if the visitor requests another page in the Website the Cookie eliminates the need for the web browser to send the information again;
- b) provide functionality - without cookies a form which needs your input (for example the enquiry form) would not be capable of remembering what had been entered into the forms before sending it to us;
- c) Generate statistics – The Company use a third party to generate statistics by recording the number of visits to a webpage or clicks on a particular button and the type of equipment or software used. All this information is anonymised so you cannot be personally identified in anyway but allows the Company to evaluate, monitor and manage the use of the Website; improve the website and ensure it is compatible with popular devices and software; monitor and improve the security of the Website and detect abuse;
- d) Record the referral source (the website, link or advertisement used by the visitor to find or arrive at the Website) to enable the Company to assess and analyse the popularity of a particular referrer or method of referral.
- 1.6. A cookie does not give the Company access to a visitor’s computer or data stored within it.
- 1.7. The Company do not access information on cookies from other websites and other websites should not access cookies from the Website.
- 1.8. The Company use the following types of cookies
- a) Session cookies which are used whilst a visitor navigates the Website and will be deleted from the computer or mobile device when the visitor closes the web browser.
- b) Persistent cookies which remain on the visitor’s computer or mobile device until they expire or are deleted by the visitor. They are used to store information to speed up the technical processes involved in downloading a webpage should the visitor revisit the Website at a later date or store login information if the visitor allows the web browser to remember it.
- c) Analytic cookies, which anonymously record which webpages a visitor views clicks whilst navigating the Website to generate statistics.
- 1.9. A visitor can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but visitors can usually modify their browser setting to decline some or all cookies. Information on deleting cookies or managing cookies is widely available on the internet at websites like http://www.allaboutcookies.org/, but disabling cookies would impair the usability, functionality and accessibility to certain areas or features.
- 1.10. The Website uses the following cookies
Name Type Purpose Duration cookieconsent_status Functionality CloudNativeX cookie for storing cookie consent 1 year PHPSESSID Functionality Session cookie for site operation Until end of Session dwndc Functionality Functionality cookie for site operation 1 day _gat_UA-145417363-1 Statistics Google Analytics cookie for anonymised statistics 1 hour _gid Statistics Google Analytics cookie for anonymised statistics 1 day ga Statistics Google Analytics cookie for anonymised statistics 2 years ajs_anonymous_id Statistics Segment cookie for anonymised statistics 1 day